New Year but not a New resolution.

Last year I had a lot of success losing weight and keeping it off by eating only real foods, and avoiding excess starches. Right at about 30 lbs, my weight loss stalled, so I am trying something new.

I am having 1 whole food juice each morning for breakfast and nothing else. If I am absolutely starving, then I will eat 1 can of tuna in water or 1 can of sardines packed in pure olive oil. I do that for convenience though, any lean and natural source of protein (egg yolk and 3 whites, lean chicken, etc...) would also work.

I use my Super powerful Dash blender to pulverize/atomize the whole fruits and vegetables into a smooth, refreshing, and nutrient dense smoothie!

The Dash blender is just as powerful as those other powerful blenders on the market but it costs about 1/3 as much.

I will be skipping 1 meal per day for the next 30 days, and then I will be moving to two smoothie meals per day after that until I reach my idea weight. Throughout my journey I will tell you about my smoothies, my successes, and my failures, so stay tuned! Thanks!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...