Day 12 - Hungry and hopeful!

This morning I woke up hungry and ready for my whole food smoothie!

I am feeling great and enjoying my diet. I am adding 3 pieces of bacon this morning because I will be working out and I feel like I need some protein.

It really helps me stay dedicated to this plan when I can purchase quality ingredients.

My ingredients for this shake are shown in the image to the left. I also added about 4 ounces of prune juice for sweetness.

Bunny-Luv Organic baby carrots - delicious, with a wonderful snap, and slightly sweet.

Sunset Mini cucumbers - cool, crisp, and so refreshing.

Wholesome Garden Organic Spring Mix - you have to have those greens! Delicious and so simple to use.

Granny smith apple - I love their bite. Always juicy, fresh, and sour. Wonderful apples and not just for baking!



No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...