Celery is stout!

I have never really loved the taste of celery. I have eaten it lots of times over the years, but I usually used it as some type of transport shovel for something that tasted much better like dip, or peanut butter, or almond butter, well you get the idea.

I always thought celery was pretty bland. The fibrous and watery flavor just didn't appeal to me. I know it is very healthy to eat so today I added two large stalks to my juice. I also put in a granny smith apple, a handful of spring mix, some strawberries, and some blueberries.

I get my smoothie all blended up and take my first big gulp, and I taste CELERY. Nothing but CELERY. My smoothie has a nice purple and red fruity color to it. The texture of the smoothie is nice and smooth, not gritty at all. The flavor pure CELERY. Apparently CELERY has a stronger flavor than I ever gave it credit for.

Celery, you have won this battle, but you won't win the war my friend!

This one is going to be rough to drink down. I'll probably taste CELERY for about 4 hours.

My advice, use celery in your smoothie, but limit it to 1 stalk or a partial stalk.

Here is to our health! Happy drinking!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...