How am I tracking my smoothie/whole foods plan? What tools am I using to be successful?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to write a note here about the software that I use to track my progress on this smoothie plan I am doing.

As you know, I am replacing 1 meal each day with a whole food smoothie. The smoothie is a mixture of fruits and vegetables only. All organic, healthy, and as fresh as I can make them.

I use my incredible Dash blender to blend my smoothie up to refreshing perfection!

The Dash blender is just as powerful as the more advertised brands, but it costs about 1/3 as much!
Buy Dash Today!

The other aspect of this "diet" if you want to call it that, is my tracking software. I almost always carry my Samsung Note 4 phone with me (Love it!), so I wanted software that would run on the Android operating system.

The software I am using is called Goal Tracker. It is really great! It even gives me a little alarm to remind me that even though bacon and eggs sounds great, that I need to drink my smoothie.

Check out Goal Tracker here! You can come along with me on my journey to better health, smaller clothing, and a healthier life!

Cheers!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...