Getting back on the wagon.

Well, I fell off the proverbial wagon last night, and had a cheat meal. Not one of my prouder moments, but it happens. Well, technically, I didn't fall off, since I did drink my whole food smoothie for breakfast. I did have a transgression against healthy, whole food, non-processed eating though.

Last night my wife and I decided to have a cheat/junk meal and we headed to Sonic! One footlong chili and cheese coney later I decided I absolutely had to have some ice cream. So to finish myself off, we headed to Dairy Queen. I decided to go with a large Dairy Queen soft-serve. Served in a cup sans any toppings of any kind. I am trying to make great food choices, or at least better bad choices. So rather than have the sundae, I went with just the plain ice cream.

About 30 minutes later, I felt absolutely terrible. The footlong coney dog with chili and cheese tasted fantastic. The ice cream was wonderful. Both hit me like a ton of bricks!

I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I felt like I didn't want to move. I ended up hitting the rack about 1 hour earlier than normal. I woke up this morning absolutely ravenous! That is what happens though when you eat food that doesn't properly nourish your body. Your stomach is filled up with junk food, but your body craves nutrition. Once your body processes that junk it is craves nutrients even more so you become hungrier than before. It is a vicious cycle folks!

To get back on the wagon this morning, I drank a delicious smoothie with the following ingredients:

1. Pineapple
2. Bunny-Luv Organic baby carrots
3. Granny Smith apple - the whole thing!
4. Some organic field greens
5. A couple of Sunset Mini cucumbers
With some prune juice for added sweetness.

Cheers!



No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...