Chapter 1 for my new book is a wrap!

I finished my first chapter up today, for my Christian book. Actually, it is a book primarily aimed at non-Christians but on a Christian topic.

 I sent it to the pastor that will be doing my technical review. I expect that review to take a few weeks, but in the meantime I will get started on chapter 2! I am very excited!

The first chapter is always the hardest part. I have also gotten permission from the groups that own the rights to NIV, NASB, and the King James Bible (public domain). I will be trying to pull together a cover in the next few weeks and then I will share it with you. Only 10 more chapters to go and a lot of work! It should be fun!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...