Next book! - Why you should trust the Bible.

Finished uploading my next book titled "Why you should trust the Bible".

It has been proofread, formatted, revised, and is now in the queue. My wonderful wife took some amazing photos to use for the cover. I am just waiting for the cover to be finished.

Then I will push the button. The printer will bind it, print it, and send me a proof. I will then review that proof. If everything is good, I will push the button and the book will be published and available on Amazon.com after a couple of weeks!

I am so excited! So blessed in my life. God is truly great and he deserves all the glory!

Thanks everyone - CHARLIE MIKE!

Have a great day!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...