The little bridge on the cover of "Why you should trust the Bible" book.

Many people have told me they love the cover photo for "Why you should trust the Bible". Thank you very much, but I had very little to do with that.

I had some time to kill one day, and I was driving around O'Fallon Mo. I felt the need to travel down this road that I hadn't been on before. As I drove down that little road I noticed a park up ahead tucked into a little bend in the road so I pulled in. The park was fairly empty and I sat in the car for a couple of minutes just enjoying the view of everything. Then something compelled me to get out of the car and walk around a little bit. It was on my walk that I spotted an old bridge right at the edge of the woods. It was really pretty. Old wooden planks, rusted iron hand rails, with a slight breeze blowing the leaves across its flooring planks. I thought to myself, that is kind of how life is. We are born, and we serve God's purpose for our life. We get dinged up by this life. Our external beauty is weathered and worn. All of us face our hardships, but the Lord in his infinite love and mercy, can guide us through it all. If we let Him, He can guide us from one side of the bridge (this life) across the bridge to his Love and eternity.

Later, I would tell my wife about this bridge and show it to her. We had brought my Bible in the hopes that we could take some good cover photos for the book. My wife (a talented photographer) was able to snap the photos that eventually would become the cover for this book. Those photos were used in the design for the cover by my cousin Cot Pagud​.

How amazing our God is that he would guide me to find that little bridge!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...