Excited about the future!

Yesterday I had a cheat day so the wife and I went to a wonderful Korean restaurant that we know.

Today I work on finalizing the 5th chapter in my new book "The Real Apocalypse".

I am feeling really energized about God's plan for my life.

I started back on my diet today, and wanted to kick it off with some mega nutrition. My solution for mega nutrition, Juicing!

Today I juiced.

  • Organic Kale
  • Organic Butter lettuce
  • 3 organic carrots
  • 2 organic mini cucumbers
  • 1.5 cups of honey kissed melon
  • 1 small sweet potato
After drinking that it was like Chuck Norris kicked me into high gear!!!

I am listening to my Christian music on the TV and finishing up my chapter titled "Why you should trust the Bible". This is going to be a great chapter. I hope God uses it to teach people about why they can put their faith in him and in his Word.

The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.

God bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...