My book, "Why you should trust the Bible" was recently featured on the Christian YouTube channel Share Bright Light.
What an amazing blessing! Please watch the videos at the link below and you can also buy the book here
View the video playlist on Share Bright Light
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
By Justin McNeal After months of trying to make Draft2Digital work for me as a self-published author, I’ve reached the end of my rope. Let...
-
Let’s cut through the nonsense—LinkedIn is not the revolutionary, career-boosting, networking powerhouse it pretends to be. It’s the equival...
-
Katy Perry has been quoted as saying “I don’t believe in a heaven or a hell or an old man sitting on a throne. I believe in a higher power b...
So honored - Book Authority gave me an award for Best New Wine Making Books!
"Home Wine Making for Absolute Beginners" made it to the Best New Wine Making Books! I'm happy to announce that "Home Win...
No comments:
Post a Comment