Conquering Coupons - Article and Interview

Hello friends!

I just wanted to share with you the interview/article that was done on my latest book. As I was telling you, I wrote it with a co-author that I know and love, namely Tessa McNeal (my wife).

Here is a picture of the front page of the Hannibal newspaper that published the interview/article. 

The full article has been posted on Pinterest. You can read the full text at this URL.

You can view the full article at this link (it takes several seconds to load)

You can pick up the book here Conquering Coupons!

The physical book is coming soon!

Thanks for your support and friendship guys!

No comments:

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!**

### **Top Trending Products on Amazon: Movers & Shakers You Need to Check Out!** Looking for the hottest, most popular items that are sh...